COMPLETE ULTRASONIC CLEANING & SERVICE FOR YOUR RACK OF TRIPLE KEIHIN FCR CARBURETORS
THE SERVICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Carburetors are disassembled and carefully inspected.
- All rubber diaphragms are carefully checked for holes, cracks or deformities.
- All parts are checked for wear.
- All parts are cleaned in a professional ultrasonic cleaning machine using a environmentally friendly NON-CAUSTIC detergent
- All fuel inlet tubes and passages are cleaned, valve seats are polished and fuel needles are cleaned.
- All diaphragm sliders and choke bores are polished to eliminate sticking.
- Diaphragm sliders are polished to insure faster and smoother movement(faster and better throttle response).
- All fixed and removable jets are cleaned using precise tools.
If any parts are needed you will be contacted prior to assembly and and we can then processed from there.